awesomeracer118awesomeracer118

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Glancing Back - F-777 Glancing Back - F-777

wow....

this song gave the the chills right around 1:01. that was amazing!

Beautiful Dreams [Trance] Beautiful Dreams [Trance]

Truly amazing

I'm not usually into trance, but this makes me want to listen to it more often. It brings me happiness to see that there are people in this world who can produce a song that is capable of stimulating the emotions to this extent. very well done, and I hope to hear more from you in the future! 5/5 10/10

PrEmoEffect responds:

Honestly, trance is really great. My favorite subgenre is uplifting. It has great melodies. Try some artists like nitrous oxide. Downforce, Supra, and Reborn are really good. The Onova remix of Midas touch is also good. Overdrive by Ron van den Beuken is a bit retro, but incredibly stimulating, maybe in the way you want. The overdrived guitar is incredible. I really want to work with similar ideas in the future. I hope you check out some of these songs.

Teh Tricky Techno! Teh Tricky Techno!

wait

i heard this on ffr earlier!

~ Best 13 Seconds This Minute~ ~ Best 13 Seconds This Minute~

lol

the first time i listened to this i was like, um ok. but then i heard it repeat a few more times THEN it blew my mind!

Catstuffer responds:

Don't worry, that IS normal. I've liekly listened around 627 times, and my mind usually only gets blown around the 4th or 7th time around. (Depending on how many waffles are on my head at the time)

Hope the doctors can put your mind pieces back together!

Thanks for reviewing :D

a day to remember (trance) a day to remember (trance)

very nice!

I find this song nice due to the fact that it just sort of flows, if you know what i mean. P.S my name is Robbie so that was a bit of a surprise

Screen Wave Screen Wave

DUDE!

keep this up! continue this and you song could hit top of the charts!

Randomman4 responds:

Thanks, I have it almost finished ( I just need to take a part out that didn't go well )

And I will upload the final product, which sounds a lot better, and I added some stuff to make it seem Fresher ( I added a 2nd semi melody )
EDIT: I uploaded it, check it out.

NeoTechno NeoTechno

speechless...

words cant describe how i feel about this song!

~Lost In The Void~ ~Lost In The Void~

AWESOME!

THIS IS THE BEST STUFF I'VE EVER HEARD!

DaveGuy responds:

DustDevil responds:

Then I shall give u!

{Dj-L} Nostalgia {Dj-L} Nostalgia

nice!

This song is awesome! The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that the intro took about half the song. But other than that great job!

Meonly70 responds: